Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Engineer
Working for an established Air Conditioning business, who have been trading for over 15 years, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer to join Environmental Technology UK Ltd
Two current positions are available for a Senior Engineer and a Junior Engineer (must have F-Gas and experience in this field of work):
The Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer will be covering predominately Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and London, but other areas will also be covered. As a Service Air Conditioning Engineer, you will be expected to have good servicing experience of various air conditioning units in commercial premises including cinemas, data centres and casinos and offices.
A successful Service Air Conditioning Engineer you will be expected to:
- Carry out servicing of VRFs, VRVs, Splits and various other air conditioning equipment. Mainly Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin.
- Work on a mobile basis carrying out predominately servicing work.
- Work alongside other engineers to ensure the tasks are completed within a timely manner.
- Diagnosing faults and rectifying them promptly if required.
As a Service Air Conditioning Engineer, you will be expected to hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Must have a solid, demonstrable knowledge of servicing air conditioning.
- Must have proven experience servicing various equipment in commercial environments.
- Must hold F-Gas – Refrigerant Handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Paid door to door
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card / credit card
- Car or Van
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org