Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Engineer
Working for an established Air Conditioning business, who have been trading for over 15 years, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer to join Environmental Technology UK Ltd
Two current positions are available for a Senior Engineer and a Junior Engineer (must have F-Gas and experience in this field of work)
The Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer will be covering predominately Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and London, but other areas will also be covered. As a Service Air Conditioning Engineer, you will be expected to have good servicing experience of various air conditioning units in commercial premises including cinemas, data centres and casinos and offices.
The successful Service Air Conditioning Engineer you will be expected to:
- Carry out servicing of VRFs, VRVs, Splits and various other air conditioning equipment. Mainly Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin.
- Work on a mobile basis carrying out predominately servicing work.
- Work alongside other engineers to ensure the tasks are completed within a timely manner.
- Diagnosing faults and rectifying them promptly if required.
As a Service Air Conditioning Engineer, you will be expected to hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Must have a solid, demonstrable knowledge of servicing air conditioning.
- Must have proven experience servicing various equipment in commercial environments.
- Must hold F-Gas – Refrigerant Handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Paid door to door
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card / credit card
- Car or Van
Please send CV to email@example.com